From a shop
to a hotel
In 1925 our grandparents, Ferdinand and Maria Huber, acquired the house No. 71 from the Hillebrand shopkeepers. A veranda was built on and a new room for visitors was added year for year. But there was very soon too little space for the "summer holidaymakers" who came. Thus in 1954 a new guesthouse was constructed opposite with 14 guest rooms. Many amusing songs were to be heard in the following years because for almost three decades the house band, the "Ferry Huber Combo", played every Saturday for dancers. In 1970 the son Ferdinand and his wife Gertraud took over the business and in 1976 the guesthouse was extended with a modern elf-service market with comfortable holiday apartments. In 1983 the decision was made to relocate the "country inn" closer to the lake and the building of a new hotel was begun ...
... the Seehotel Huber of today, which is now run in the third generation by Gerda Huber.